Monday, March 9, 2009

The Power of Worship

And one called out to another and said, "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the LORD of hosts, the whole earth is full of His glory." And the foundations of the thresholds trembled at the voice of him who called out, while the temple was filling with smoke. Isaiah 6:3-4 (NASB) What does my praise accomplish? Does my act of worship make a difference? When the seraphim were worshiping God, the very foundations of the temple shook. True worship will not leave things unchanged. God is holiest. God is so amazingly holy, that even a right worship of Him has power. I struggle with truly worshiping God. I pay a lot of lip-service to it, but my heart is not truly worshiping. I am challenged to change that. God is holiest, and I must worship with my whole heart.

No comments: