Sunday, July 25, 2010

Intensity

The past two days I have struggled to really glean from the Word, but the Lord has definitely been speaking.  He's been using what I already know from His Word to guide my heart and prayers the last two days.  I can't say that I've been challenged with anything new, but there has been a new intensity to some of the challenges that have already been placed on my heart.

So, as I move into this new week - a busy VBS week around here - I am challenged to carry this intensity with me.  No matter how busy it gets.  No matter how exhausted I feel.  No matter how wrapped up I get in the little details.  I struggle greatly when I get tired, and I know this week will be one of those tiring weeks.  So, I suppose my challenge is to remember to keep going spiritual even when I have to stop physically. 

No comments: