Tuesday, November 25, 2008

But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. Gal 6:14 (NASB) God is doing so much in me, and I want the world to know! I want everyone to see how incredible it can be to dive into the depths of obedience to my Savior - and then to know there are still infinite depths to explore. But, there is a danger. There is a danger of boasting in my own achievements. There is a danger of condemning those who are not recklessly abandoning. There is a danger of becoming proud. Then all will be lost. There will be nothing similar to my Jesus in that attitude. Sin is constantly tapping at my door. Satan doesn't want me to be victorious. How better to defeat me than to make me prideful in myself instead of in Christ? I am challenged to remain humble while not being afraid to take a stand and say, "This is what our amazing Lord and Savior intends for us!" It's not Ann - it's all God. That's my goal.

No comments: