Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sweeter than Honey

The law of the LORD is perfect , restoring the soul; The testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The precepts of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart; The commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring forever; The judgments of the LORD are true; they are righteous altogether. They are more desirable than gold, yes, than much fine gold; Sweeter also than honey and the drippings of the honeycomb. Moreover, by them Your servant is warned; In keeping them there is great reward.

Psalms 19:7-11 (NASB)

The Word of the Lord has everything I need. I am reminded and challenged to hide it in my heart, to utilize it for daily life, and to allow it to be my connection to my amazing Father. He gave it to me that I may know Him intimately, and it is not just a bunch of words. It is Life. Sometimes I just have to be reminded of that.

No comments: